If you are:
- a first time founder?
- new to building an enterprise class cybersecurity product company?
- unfamiliar selling to the InfoSec. buyer audience?
The CISO Ventures community is here to help accelerate your product-market-fit journey. Private to members (InfoSec. industry leaders), the Early Stage Startups section is for community members looking to help early stage cybersecurity teams. The section contains profiles on startups, listing 'their specific needs' for the community including a workflow to capture member interest. The needs can range from 'capital from investors' to 'early customers' and everything in between!
Interested in leveraging the help of our community? Here are the next steps
1. Fill out our intake form, it captures 80% context to showcase what makes you unique (bonus points if you were referred by a CISO Ventures community member)
2. The Whiteboard Venture Partners team, will reach out for additional context (20%) before we create a profile capturing each startup's needs in the Early Stage Startups section.
3. Each startup's profile is presented to the community (via email, real-time exchanges) to capture interest from the community
4. Based on the interest received, we will make warm introductions to the community members who are good fit based on your needs
PS: each startup profile is meant to remain alive and will continue to capture major relevant updates