Are you a security leader who
- believes that they need startup innovations to mitigate the risk of emerging security gaps in your organization?
- thinks that they can help early stage cybersecurity startup teams design solutions for these gaps to meet your needs?
- wants to be a thought-leader on emerging cybersecurity solutions in the broader community?
CISO Ventures is a private community where InfoSec. leaders get an opportunity to
1. Share their story in our Q&A section, give early stage founders more context on their target audience, what is important to them and their expectations when working with startups. This should eventually helping founders identify leaders they want to collaborate with on their respective entrepreneurial journeys.
Next step: CISO's can submit their profile (answering the questions should take less than 5 minutes) with the community. The information provided here will be used to create a unique profile and indicate if/how the CISO/CSO can help (co-found/advise/partner...) early stage cybersecurity founders.
2. Explore emerging startups looking to achieve/enable cybersecurity outcomes. Needs of these teams range from looking for 'capital from investors' to 'early customers' and everything in between. You get to select which team's journey you want to join right now and/or establish a longer term relationship
Next step: Join the community by applying to be a member. Once approved, you will have access to our forum where you can research security outcomes that are of interest to you in the short to long term before picking a company/team that you want to connect with.
PS: Each leader's profile remains alive and with time will capture updates along with additional context (incl. recent/upcoming talks at events & interviews/podcasts)